Your contribution, large or small, will have a significant impact on the creative fervor of this community. Today, more than ever, the vigor and growth of Oakville Galleries relies on the support of its corporate donors and individual members.
Your kind support ensures that Oakville Galleries maintains:
- acquisition, circulation and conservation of the permanent collection of over 1100 pieces
- the highest standards of exhibition and artistic collaboration, publications and Web presence for our community
- cutting-edge and award-winning art education programmes for over 3,000 participants in the Galleries and in area schools
- caring, expert Galleries’ Animateurs to enhance the knowledge and awareness of the visual arts and media to our over 26,000 visitors a year
- museum standard facilities
- its position at the forefront of artistic experimentation in Canada.
You may consider making a contribution that would provide support to Oakville Galleries allowing you to receive tax benefits immediately (outright gift). These include cash contributions, in-kind donations, gifts of shares or publicly traded securities (stocks), gifts of real estate and certified cultural property.
Alternatively, you may choose to arrange a gift now that will provide benefits many years from now (deferred gift). Deferred gifts, also called planned gifts, include bequests and gifts of life insurance. For a further explanation of each gift type, please click on the appropriate highlighted link.
Double the impact!
Did you know that many companies in Canada match contributions made by employees and retirees to a charitable organization? Contact your HR or community relations department to see if your gift to Oakville Galleries is eligible for corporate matching by your employer. Your contribution to Oakville Galleries may double in an instant!
Charitable status #: BN 11906 4418 RR0001