Oakville Historical Society Collection, Wilkinson Papers.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE IMAGE:
1. To whom did the photograph belong?
2. For whom was it taken?
3. Are there any related documents?
4. Names and/or a date on the back?
5. A note or letter accompanying the photograph?
6. Related photographs or other documents in the collection?
7. In what period was the photograph taken? The 1920s? If so, would anything
in the photograph help pinpoint the year?
8. In what season was it taken? What month?
9. Where was the photograph taken?
In Oakville? If so, can the house be identified?
10. Somewhere else, and then sent to someone in Oakville?
11. Who was the photographer?
A family member? A friend? A professional photographer?
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PEOPLE:
1. Who are these people?
2. Did they live in Oakville? Were they visiting? If neither, had they
lived here or visited in the past?
3. The woman wears a wedding band. Is she the mother of the children?
If not, is she a relative?
4. Is she wearing jet beads? If so, why?
5. Are she and the children wearing stylish or old-fashioned clothes?
6. Are the children boys or girls?