Oakville Galleries Patron Program
Oakville Galleries is on the precipice of exciting changes. A new home. An expanded roster of public programs for children, youth, seniors and families. A renewed commitment to excellence in contemporary art.
As we look forward to the future, we're also looking close to home. Oakville Galleries is committed to the vitality of this community: our plans for the years ahead will see the Galleries grow into a dynamic cultural hub for the people of Oakville and beyond.
Oakville Galleries' Patron Program is an opportunity for you to have an instrumental role in that growth. Your support optimizes the contribution Oakville Galleries makes to the cultural fabric of this community. Your gift will allow us to touch the lives of many, whether through exhibitions, community programs, art classes and camps, in-school programs, or the many other ways we connect tens of thousands of local residents with contemporary art each year. And, as an Oakville Galleries Patron, we will provide you with matchless art experiences, including behind-the-scenes events, access to private collections, and curated art travel packages.
Includes all the benefits of the Associate membership, plus:
- Invitations to private Curator's Tours of Oakville Galleries' exhibitions
- Invitations to exclusive events, including private and corporate art collection tours
- Access to the Patrons Art Travel Program
- VIP passes to local art fairs
- Pre-sale ticket access to special events
- Recognition on lobby signage at Oakville Galleries in Gairloch Gardens and on our website
- A tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount
Includes all the benefits at the Benefactor level, plus:
- Two private tours of Oakville Galleries for you and up to 8 guests, upon request
- Complimentary copies of all newly released publications produced by Oakville Galleries
Includes all the benefits at the Leader level, plus:
- Invitations to private artist's receptions
- VIP access to international art fairs, upon request